Thursday, April 3, 2008

DC KS DC

I've been back home for a few weeks now after spending almost two weeks in Alexandria and DC. I'll make a separate post for that 'cause we saw a lot of things. Even made it out to Annapolis, Maryland and saw Davy Jones from The Monkees perform.

Saw The Cult this past week here in E-Town. Billy Duffy is still one of my favourite guitar players.

Next weekend (Apr 10-11), I'm going skiing to Sunshine Village in Banff, Alberta with my friend and Masonic mentor, Craig, and then apres-ski, we join 250 other Masons for the Alberta Masonic Spring Workshop in scenic Kananaskis Country. This year's workshop is featuring WBro. Chris Hodapp, author of "Freemasons for Dummies" among many other books, as the key-note speaker.

All brethren in attendance are welcome to join the traditional Ivanhoe Lodge Hospitality Suite on the Friday 11th night.

After that I'm now booked to return to Alexandria and DC, then a weekend stint from April 18-21 in Topeka and Kansas City. And yes, I'll most definitely be heading to my most favouritist pub in the whole world, Frances O'Dooley's, featuring Rich "The Irish Rebel" Stevenson.

Then back to DC for another week of work.

Whew.

No comments: